Our 4th annual National Women in Roofing Day is just 10 weeks away! We launched registration on Monday, May 24th and are very excited to see our attendee reservations coming in. We hope that you are sending many of your employees to NWIR Day to participate in our day of education, mentoring, and networking, but also to further continue your company’s representation. A digital invitation is available here for you to forward to employees, customers, and colleagues.
Of course this year will be different due to the waning pandemic, and we are planning for smaller numbers but also using this opportunity for more intimate education, mentoring, and networking.
- To invite your female employees to register for NWIR Day, please follow this link for registration instructions
- If you are an exhibitor at IRE and would like to register a group of your female employees for NWIR Day at the same time as you register for IRE, Katryna Chamblin in the NWiR office can send you a list of all NWIR members (and their member number) who have indicated your company name as their organization. You may contact her at [email protected]
- NWiR provides a “swag bag” to attendees to help commemorate the day and your company has the opportunity to provide a co-branded gift for members (i.e., a gift that has your company logo and the NWiR). See a suggested list of co-branded items here. NWIR logos may be downloaded here. The password for this page is nwirsponsorsinc2016
We are anticipating 200 attendees this year. If your company sends 200 gifts and we don’t reach that number, we will either give the extras away to women who visit the NWiR booth, we will ship them to our Councils across the country, or we would also be happy to return them to you. Shipping information and deadlines for the co-branded gifts can be found below:
- Please plan to ship your 200 items directly to our advanced warehouse.
- Attach this shipping label to all of your boxes to ensure they get to the correct place. If this label is not on every box, it will not get to the right place.
Please complete this very short form so that we know how your company will participate in NWiR Day.
Thank you so much, look forward to seeing you soon!
Michelle Boykin, Rackley Roofing
NWiR Vice-Chair and Sponsor Liaison