Roofing is recruiting! Check out some of our top job postings at https://bit.ly/MyRoofingJob. Feel free to share this link to help draw top talent to the roofing industry!
Before you send your resume, Kylie Cimmino with Red Clover, a trades focused human resources consultant, has provided tips to help freshen up your resume. Review them and check out their website for more interviewing pointers https://redcloverhr.com/• Keep your resume to 1 page.
- Keep the format consistent.
- Write a small blurb describing you and your professional goal.
- Include the most recent information and work backwards, updating as you go.
- Be sure to list your professional, education, and personal info.
- Include details pertinent to the job you are applying for.
- Use bullet points or short descriptive paragraphs, do not drone on.
- Triple check your spelling and grammar.
- Avoid being repetitive.
- Ask someone you trust to review your document.