Rising Star Award
The purpose of this award is to recognize the achievements of emerging talent in the roofing industry who represent the next generation of leaders. These ladies will be honored based on:
- Ability to foster and encourage collaboration
- Increased levels of leadership and responsibility
- Personal and professional growth and balance
- Ongoing contributions to the roofing industry
What is a Rising Star?
A Rising Star is a young professional who has exhibited outstanding leadership in the roofing industry. These emerging leaders anticipate (internal or external) customer needs, are team players, innovate, and inspire those around them. These ladies are admired by their peers and foster and encourage collaboration.
- Nominations must be placed on behalf of a NWIR member and submitted by another NWIR member.
- Nominees may be from your own organization or another.
- Nominees must be under 40 years of age OR have no more than 5 years experience in the roofing industry.
NWIR Rising Star judges are looking for individuals who are original, passionate, persevere, willing to take risks, ambitious, persistent, resourceful, socially responsible, demonstrate authenticity, and well rounded.
Do You Have a Recommendation for a Rising Star?
A great leader can easily recognize another great leader. YOU are invited to nominate individuals for the Rising Star award. NWIR is looking for young innovative visionaries who are respected by their peers. If you have worked with a young professional who exhibits such traits, show them that they’re admired by nominating them.
Nominations are free and they can motivate a nominee to do even more great things. Gather some of their work and tell us why you think they should become NWIR’s Rising Star for 2022
Entries open: October 3rd, 2022
Deadline for submissions: December 2nd, 2022, Nominations are closed.
- The WORLD Award Rising Star winner will be announced at the 2023 NWIR Day conference on March 5, 2023.