The NWiR in celebrating the month of May by learning about Green Roof Design. We are proud to offer insight into the design of Green Roofs with our presenter Angie Durham.
Angie Durham started AD GREENROOF based in Minneapolis in 2012. For over 18 years she has designed and managed a wide variety of green roofs throughout the USA and researches system performance. Her team has developed GREENFORMATION® a budget friendly maintenance system working with contractors and owners.
AIA & ASLA 1 Hour CES
- How do Green Roofs perform
- Design to exceed Performance
- What are the benefits of the technology for your clients
- Help them explore their options and their needs
- Design to meet LEED v4 credits as they apply to the project site
- Understand the basics in designing systems to meet Total System Warranty Requirements