Start Here! Overview of the Webinars, Events, Programs, and Initiatives (WEPIs) Planning Guidelines and Marketing Process – September 2023
Does your committee have an event, virtual event, webinar planned? Yay! Does your committee have a new program or initiative that you want to share with NWiR members or the broader roofing industry? Yay!
Thank you for contributing to the association – the 2600+ NWiR members appreciate you!
We have a process outlined so everyone knows who does what. Overall, there are two key people in this process:
- the NWiR member/committee member who is the producer/point person for the event
- Civica staff, generally Tanya (or you may receive email from Jasmine too)
- Start here for Step 1 – what do you need to create and identify before advertising your WEPI ?
- Fill out this short Event Notification Form to notify the office and executive committee of your upcoming webinar or event (and request a Zoom link if applicable).
- Then move onto Step 2 – for your WEPI, who does what and how you get it done! The office doesn’t create any marketing content – everything is cut and pasted from the resources that your committee creates.
- Please add the webinar or event to the calendar (the office doesn’t do this) as soon as you have a title and date so that another event doesn’t get scheduled too closely. Use the CommUnity Starting Point
- Everything else is spelled out in Steps 1 and 2, which are linked above.
In case you need it, here is the NWiR Photo Gallery – there are literally thousands of photos here!