The slate of leaders was approved at the NWIR board meeting held in New Orleans, prior to the 2018 International Roofing Expo.
Denver, Colorado – National Women in Roofing (NWIR), a national organization focused on the empowerment of women within the roofing industry, has announced its 2018 Board of Directors.
The board is made up of women leaders from all sectors of the roofing industry who are committed to the advancement of the organization. The directors include:
- Chair, Executive Committee – Shari Carlozzi, National Sales Manager, Roofing Division, Hapco, Inc.
- Vice Chair, Executive Committee – Jennifer Stone, Manager, RoofCare Service Centers, Nations Roof
- Past Chair, Executive Committee – Heidi J. Ellsworth, President, HJE Consulting Group
- Treasurer – Renae Bales, Vice President, KPost Roofing and Waterproofing
- Secretary – Jennifer Ford Smith, Director of Sales, Johns Manville
Committee leaders include:
- Communications Chair – Karen Edwards, President, Casimir Group LLC
- Communications Vice Chair – Kendra Cabrera, Delivery Service Manager, ABC Supply
- Community Service Chair – Frances Nichols, Business Development and Sales, KPost Roofing and Waterproofing
- Community Service Vice Chair – Diana King, Service Manager, Springer-Peterson Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.
- Councils Chair – Cynthia Lang, Recruiting Manager, SRS Distribution, Inc.
- Councils Vice Chair – Lee Lipniskis, Finance Manager, CORE Contractors
- Education Chair – Shelly Duhaime, Vice President, Captive Practice Leader, American Global, LLC
- Education Vice Chair – Jennifer Keegan, Regional Manager, Intertek
- Membership Chair – Mardee Billingsley, Vice President, WTI, Tremco, Inc.
- Membership Vice Chair – Alison LaValley, Vice President, NRCA
- Mentorship Chair – Mallory Payne, Senior National Account Manager, National Roofing Partners
- Mentorship Vice Chair – Melissa Walker, Product Manager, Johns Manville
- NWIR Chair – Lisa Lambrix, Director of Events, GAF
- NWIR Vice Chair – Tara Gerhardt, Marketing Manager, Duro-Last, Inc.
- Recruitment Chair – Michelle Boykin, Vice President, Service, Rackley Roofing
- Recruitment Vice Chair – Chelsea Welsh, National Marketing Manager, Gutter Helmet
- General Counsel – Hilary Morgan, Senior Associate, Trent Cotney Construction Law Group
“As this organization is surging toward the 1,000-member mark after just two years of existence, it’s more important than ever to have strong leadership in place to guide us,” said Shari Carlozzi, Executive Committee Chair. “I am confident that the women on the 2018 board will successfully expand upon the work done by past directors and take NWIR to the next level.”
About National Women in Roofing
National Women in Roofing (NWIR) is a volunteer-based organization that supports and advances the careers of women roofing professionals. We provide networking, mentoring, education and recruitment opportunities from the rooftop to the boardroom, for the young professional at the start of her career to the seasoned manager in the executive suite. Through our commitment to connect and empower women in roofing, we contribute to the overall betterment and professionalism of the roofing industry. Learn more at www.nationalwomeninroofing.com.