Thank you for joining us in Las Vegas!
National Women in Roofing (NWIR) hosted a one-day conference in Las Vegas, Nevada on August 8th in advance of IRE. Photos will be posted soon!
By attending, you will connect, discover, and cultivate new relationships with roofing professionals.
The fourth annual NWiR Day is the premier conference for multidisciplinary women professionals in the roofing industry to get together to learn about the latest business strategies and tactics and share their secrets to success. Connect with professional, like-minded, good-spirited women from all facets of the roofing industry and experience insight, inspiration, and fun.
The is a FULL DAY program and will begin at 9:00 am and end at 7:00pm, with a fun evening activity to take place immediately afterwards. You can see the full agenda here. Sessions cover topics including business development, communications, career development, mentoring, recruitment, roofing technology advancements, hands-on product demonstrations, and of course, networking. This program is intended to foster conversation and learning, and will include a light breakfast, lunch, snacks, and the evening activity. The first 195 registrants will also receive a swag bag of gifts from our sponsors.
We prefer to keep NWiR Day a women’s only event. NWiR recognizes that many men are equal partners to our mission of empowering women in the roofing industry; for that reason membership has been open to men since the original membership launch in June of 2016. Most of the time, NWiR events are inclusive of all genders. However, there is a unique perspective and experience that women in roofing have that is not necessarily shared by men, and it aligns with the need in our industry to mentor, educate, network and recruit women into roofing. It also provides a safe space for conversation. We invite and welcome men, supporters, and guests to join us for our evening reception to celebrate the end of a successful NWiR Day.
Las Vegas Mask Mandate Note that there is a mask mandate for all indoor facilities in Las Vegas. We will have masks available at registration, but please plan to bring one to wear as long as you are indoors.
Information & Links
Download our digital invitation to share with your networks here!
Justification GuideNeed some help making the case to attend National Women in Roofing Day? Your guide to advocate attending can be found here: NWiR Day – Justification Guide 2021. We even started a sample letter for you! Download a copy here: Justification Letter – 2021 NWiR Day
- NWiR Member: $65
- Non-member: $140 (price includes membership)
Accommodations: National Women in Roofing is committed to providing universal access to all of our events. Please contact [email protected] by July 15th to request disability accommodations. Advance notice is necessary to arrange for some accessibility needs.
How to Register
Before you register…
To determine if you will receive $65 member pricing, the system uses the exact first name, last name, member number and email address that is on the NWIR member list. If you enter your first and last name but use a personal email, the system will not provide member pricing if the member list has your work email (or vice versa). Same thing if you enter as your name Cindy, but you are listed has Cynthia. It must be an exact match in all 4 fields.
If you don’t know your member number, you can also see your member number on the association management system here.
If you are using the proper information as outlined above, and you still aren’t getting the member pricing, please contact the NWiR office at 303-450-3150 and ask to verify your membership status. If you have joined or renewed your membership in the past month; it could be that our upload that includes your member renewal hasn’t gone through yet.
If you plan to attend the IRE show as an Attendee:
- To register for the NWiR event and the IRE show visit here and follow the standard registration process. Use promo code “NWIRFREX” to receive a free IRE Expo Hall Pass or 10% off an IRE Conference Super Pass. Make sure to select the NWiR event during the registration process.
- Note: the discount code will take the $65 Expo Hall Pass off at the end of the registration process. It will show as $65 until the final payment page.
If you do not plan to attend IRE as an Attendee:
- To register for just NWiR Day (and not IRE), visit here and follow the standard registration process. Use promo code “NWIRFREX” to receive a free IRE Expo Hall Pass
- When you input NWIRFREX, you’ll then have to choose the option for the $65 Expo Hall as well as the NWiR Day add-on for $140 (or $65 if you’re a member). When you get to the end of the registration process, the $65 Expo Hall pass will be marked as free.
- Note: If you don’t choose any IRE conference passes, you will be prompted to upgrade to attend IRE. You can bypass this by just clicking “Continue Registration”. You do not have to register for IRE in order to attend NWiR Day.
- This video will walk you through the process.
*Please note discounts are not applicable to Non-exhibiting Manufacturers, Suppliers or Wholesalers. Discounts apply to new registrations only; no refunds issued for pre-existing registrations.
If you are an IRE Exhibiting Company and are Booth Staff:
- The NWiR Day event will need to be added to your exhibitor badge during exhibitor registration.
- Provide your NWIR member number to your company’s point of contact and ask them to register you. Alternately, get your exhibitor log in details from your company’s point of contact and update your registration to include NWIR Day. If one person at your company is registering a large batch of employees at the same time, please contact our office at [email protected] and we can send you a list of all NWIR members (and their member number) who have indicated your company name as their organization.
If you fall into any of the following categories:
- With and IRE Exhibiting Company but WILL NOT be Booth Staff
- If you are a Manufacturer, Supplier, or Wholesaler that is not exhibiting at the IRE
Please contact the IRE Show Management Team for assistance with registering for the NWiR Day event and IRE.
Difficulties with Registration
- Where to go for help:
- Contact the IRE Show Management Team if you need assistance with an individual registration process.
- Call the office at 303-450-3150 if you can’t access the association management system and need to verify your membership status or member number.
- If you are registering a group of people from your company and are having difficulty, please contact [email protected] if you need to verify membership or obtain member numbers.