NWiR Day 2023: March 5th in Dallas, Texas
National Women in Roofing (NWIR) is hosting a one-day conference in Dallas, Texas on March 5th in advance of IRE. By attending, you will connect, discover, and cultivate new relationships with roofing professionals.
The sixth annual NWiR Day is the premier conference for multidisciplinary women professionals in the roofing industry to get together to learn about the latest business strategies and tactics and share their secrets to success. Connect with professional, like-minded, good-spirited women from all facets of the roofing industry and experience insight, inspiration, and fun.
The mission of NWiR is to empower women in the roofing industry. The content of NWiR Day will continue to be focused on the needs of women; we invite everyone to attend and join us to listen and learn from the lived experience of women in the roofing industry. For those who cannot attend for the full day, we encourage them to register for our evening reception to celebrate the end of a successful NWiR Day.
- NWiR Member: $125
- Non-member: $200 (price includes membership)
Actually, registration closed on 2/28/23 but feel free to just show up and join us! Bring a business card and we’ll bill you later.
Information & Links
Need some help making the case to attend National Women in Roofing Day? Your guide to advocate attending can be found here: NWiR Day – Justification Guide 2023. We even started a sample letter for you! Download a copy here: Justification Letter – 2023 NWiR Day
Download our digital invitation to share with your networks here!
Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center Dallas – Lobby D
Many of our generous sponsors have donated gifts to go in the attendee swag bag. The first 440 attendees to arrive will receive a swag bag.
IRE 2023 Registration Information:
- NWiR Members that need to register as IRE attendees
- Offer: 100% Off Expo Hall Pass or 10% Off a Conference Super Pass
- Promo Code: NWIREX10
- Direct Registration Link: https://na.eventscloud.com/714519?discountcode=NWIREX10
NWiR Day Extra Activities
IRE Booth Volunteer Sign-up:
- Sign-up to get your headshot – Headshot Sign-up Sheet
Council Leader’s Dinner: Sunday, March 5th
- Location: Owners Box at the Omni Hotel
- Time: 7:30 PM
- Register Here: https://nwir.memberclicks.net/council-leader-dinner
DEI Committee Balance, Books, and Brunch: Monday, March 6th
Hosted by the DEI committee, this will be a casual, come-as-you-are type of session
- 9 am Restorative Yoga Session
- 10:15 – 11:00 am Book Club Discussion: Divinely Queer: My Journey to Spirituality Through Sexuality
- 11:15 am Brunch: Attendees will head to Texas Spice at the Omni Hotel for Brunch.
Roof Tour: Monday, March 6th
- Departure Time/Location: First floor of D Hall at 8:30 am
- Location: TBD
- Register Here: https://nwir.memberclicks.net/2023-roof-walking-tour
All cancellations and requests for refunds must be submitted in writing to NWiR via email. Cancellations received by Friday, February 10th will receive a full refund minus a $25 administrative fee. Cancellations received from February 11th to February 24th will receive a 50% refund minus a $25 administrative fee. There are no refunds after February 25th or for no-shows. Refunds will be processed within 30 days after the event. Substitutions are encouraged.
By attending this conference, permission and license are given to publish, reproduce, tape, print, distribute, and/or otherwise use my name and any still or moving photographic image, likeness or sound recordings.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.