Does your committee or council have an event, virtual event or webinar planned? Yay! Thank you for contributing to the association!
We have a process outlined so everyone knows who does what. Overall, there are two key people in this process:
- the NWiR member who is the producer/point person for the event
- Civica staff, generally Katryna Chamblin
The process starts with a discussion starts on date and content within the events committee, education committee, sponsorship committee, or other. As soon as possible, the producer/point person needs to add the event to the calendar even if there is only a title and date. The website calendar serves as our events tracking document.
- Start here for an overview of the Marketing & Communications Process for webinars and events; in other words … what do you need to do and who does what!
- Fill out this short form to notify the office and executive committee of your upcoming event/webinar (and request a Zoom or GoToMeeting link if applicable).
- Please add the webinar/event to the calendar (the office doesn’t do this) as soon as you have a title and date so that another event doesn’t get scheduled too closely. Instructions here.
- Submit details on the event to the Communications Submissions form. It will be posted on the blog, newsletter and into the social media queue.
In case you need it …
NWiR Photo Gallery