- This event has passed.
Testing Protocols and Demonstration of Test Procedures Required for Use in High Velocity Hurricane Zone
February 13, 2020 @ 5:30 pm - 7:45 pm EST
National Women In Roofing, South Florida
February Broward County Membership Meeting
Join us as Shirad Ali, Atlantic & Carribean Roofing Consulting, discusses and demonstrates a number of roof testing protocols required in the HVHZ.
Attendees will learn about:
- The importance of NOA document and procedures for obtaining an NOA from Miami Dade County
- The test procedures for obtaining an NOA
- The difference between a Miami Dade NOA and FL approval
- The importance of design pressures as listed on the NOA document
- Other testing -“Institu” and Laboratory testing required for permitting
- Requirements for obtaining a “one Time Approval”5001 N. Hiatus Road
Networking and Dinner: 5:30pm -6:00pm
Program 6:00pm – 7:45pm