- This event has passed.
Roofing Is: Connection Part 3 – A live, interactive program with Lelia Gowland. The Unexpected Advantage: Negotiation Strategies That Work For Women (And Everyone)
April 13, 2021
A multi-part conversation series with Lelia Gowland and NWiR Diamond Sponsors to build ourselves, our community, our companies and our industry.
Please save the date and join the NWiR Diamond Sponsors as we connect and celebrate our NWiR community!
As we look for the light at the end of the pandemic tunnel, we’ll continue the conversations that have sustained us through the past year on topics like:
- Joy infusion in your career and workplace
- Negotiation strategies
- Antidotes for “Zoom fatigue”
- Building confidence and empowerment.
Through a blend of live, interactive virtual programs and engaging online courses, NWiR members will learn tangible strategies and get fresh perspectives.
Save the date for live, interactive virtual programs:
- March 9, 12pm CST: Joy Infusion: Laugh, Find Connection, and Have Fun; Sponsored by Beacon
- March 30, 12pm CST: Women Investing in Women: Building Confidence and Empowerment; Sponsored by Johns Manville
- April 13, 12pm CST: The Unexpected Advantage: Negotiation Strategies That Work For Women (And Everyone); Sponsored by Owens Corning
In each virtual session, the audience gets to choose the next topic in real time!
Online courses will be posted April 20
- Confidence Boost: Tap into the Negotiation Strengths You Already Have; Sponsored by GAF
- Prep Like A Pro: Key Strategies for Before You Negotiate; Sponsored by Tamko
- Success in the Room: Powerful Practices for During the Negotiation; Sponsored by SRS
- Manage the Feels: How to Navigate Your Emotions in Negotiation; Sponsored by Tremco
Sessions will be hosted by Lelia Gowland, a nationally known speaker, coach and author whose work has been featured in Forbes magazine.
Watch recording. These dynamic sessions are only available to NWiR members.