- Chair: Lilliane Dunstall
- Vice Chair: Anne Marie Bourque, Enercorp
- Secretary: Lucie Quigley, Roofers World
- Additional Chairs:
Chantalle Hepburn, Tremco (Communications Chair)
Mylène Tremblay, SOPREMA (Communications Chair, Quebec)
Marceh Materi, Flynn Group of Companies (Education Chair)
Isabelle Morrissette, Pentagone Group (Education Chair, Quebec)
Wendy Fraser, CRCA (Membership Chair)
Audrey Bourque, Beacon (Membership Chair, Quebec)
Welcome to the new NWiR Canada Council! We’ve always had Canadian members but are so happy to welcome our roofing sisters from Canada as an official new NWiR Council.
Why join National Women in Roofing Canada?
- Mentoring from seasoned roofing professionals and industry to help guide you in important career decisions, and help you solve workplace challenges.
- On-line training sessions to help you hone your skills and stay up-to-date with industry thought-leaders.
- Networking sessions at industry events, with an emphasis on programs that will advance women’s career paths in roofing at every level.
- Recruitment channels that will give you access to rising stars in the roofing industry.
- Employment opportunities nationwide from leading roofing companies and related industries.
Above all, you will become part of a group of energized, empowered women – and the men who support their goals – who are joining together to take the roofing industry to the next level of excellence. Membership is open to women and men. Become a member today or renew your membership. Whether you are in Quebec, Ontario, the Maritimes of Western Canada, we are delighted to have you as a member.
Join us and make history by being part of the first National Women in Roofing Canadian Council!
Membership is $95 (CDN) and will give you access to activities based on the four pillars of the organization: Mentoring, Education, Networking and Recruiting. Membership is individual and belongs to the member.
To sign-up as a member, please click here!
So glad to have you!