NWIR members to be featured on panel at METALCON
The panel of industry-leading women roofing professionals will discuss the importance of gender and generational diversity in business. Focusing on the need for strong communications, emotional intelligence and collaboration, the panel will focus on how to bring increased balance and emotional intelligence to the process of growing a strong and sustainable business.
- Heidi J. Ellsworth – RoofersCoffeeShop®
- Abigail Stone – Metalforming
- Renae Bales – KPOST Roofing and Waterproofing
- Magan Jenkins – StealthBond®
- Bridget Wilson – Cardinal Roofing
- Chelsea Welsh – Gutter Helmet
Each woman on the panel will tell their story. Followed by questions on culture, diversity and company profitability and how that can be affected. They will talk about how to recruit more women into the industry. Mentoring—how women must help each other and quit being competitive with each other within the industry.
The panel is set for 4:00 – 4:30 p.m. on Wednesday, October 10, 2018.
Learn more and register to attend METALCON.